Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today's thoughts

Well hello fellow followers, for all those out there that read my blog ahahahaha. I hope that you all enjoy the pictures I put up. I am proud of myself for figuring it out. I am sure that sounds stupid to some of you as many more are more aware of how to blog better than me. You know when I was younger I used to think that what I wrote or said was profound and original. Now I just realize that I was giving myself way too much credit. I think everyone when they are younger wants to think that they are amazing and original well maybe we all are in our own way.

Anyway, today was a good day. Work went well and wasn't too stressful which is all right with me. I need less stress :-) I was able to come home and get to work out a bit. Later tonight I watched "Easy A" which was not painful at all but rather funny. In contrast to that, I am ashamed to admit I am watching Piranha as we speak. I am not hopeful at all. it is kind of watching a train wreck. You know you shouldn't and it is going to be bad but you can't just look away.

So as I believe I have mentioned before, my plan is for Josh and I to get married this year. We are still working on the location and date but have good ideas on what we want for some things. Anyway, I am already looking at dresses and deciding for myself what I like. I am so easily influenced by others that I want things to be of my own choosing. This should be exciting tomorrow. I hope I have a good idea of what I am getting tomorrow. More news to come, stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment