Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Beginning Attempt

Ok so today I started my attempt at keeping a workout routine. I am really going to try to maintain working out regularly. It can be so hard sometime "as I am sure everyone says" to keep up with it. I am not a morning workout person so I need to do it after school. This year my energy level is totally depleted by the time I come home. My work is a lot more demanding. This isn't always a bad thing, i love to be challenged. So this is something I need to work on.

So my goal is to lose a few pounds this month. I am trying to keep my goals smaller so that they are more obtainable. So today I started working out. I am using the Wii fit that I have to start out with. I haven't used it in a long time. I decided to begin by doing only 20 or so minutes today. I figured starting out small and then building up so I can build stamina. So all I can do is try to stay positive.

I am also trying to balance out my food intake which in itself is a challenge too. Sometimes I just end up hating food. It is hard to explain why, sometimes I am not even sure why. I am trying to have more water and then increase my fruits and vegetables. I wish I liked that V8 juice that gives you all of those veggies. I can't stand the taste and I have tried.

So there you go, we will see what we see. Ok, at first I thought this was going to be an interesting post. Now I must apologize if you are totally bored. Just a last thought, if there is anyone who reads this, either now or in the future, I want to keep this blog positive. So no negative comments or put downs to anyone who writes or responds or whatever. Negativity isn't good for anyone and doesn't help either person, the one posting it or the one who reads it. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment