Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sick again

Well low and behold I am sick yet again. I was sick like 3 weeks or so ago. That is what you get when you work in the education system. No matter how much you prevent it still comes to find you. You just can't get away from it. I feel like crap and I am very irritable too. I got through work today but man I crashed when I got home. So needless to say I didn't get to look at dresses today. Although I have pictures of ones that I like. I was really upset because I was looking forward to it. We will try another time.

I was able to go to Walmart and get some things so that I could feel better. We also picked up a harness for Mia and two collars for Mia and Joey. The coolest one was that we got a little jacket for Mia which is like a few shades of purple. Once I feel better I will put it on her and then take some pictures of it. I think it is going to be adorable.

Anyway I hope that I can kick this faster than I did the last one. I hate being sick and then missing out on m weekends. The other frustrating part is that I wanted to go see my grandfather this weekend. Well I am more reluctant to do so when I am sick. I was able to write him an email and then send it to the social worker. She then printed it out and gave it to him so that he could read it. That makes me feel better and I know that he knows that he isn't alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment