Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rough week

I started off this week feeling pretty darn good. I had gotten a dress, was on my way to figuring out wedding plans. I was also on track with working out and eating better. I guess that kind of went out of the window as the week progressed. It is hard to go into specifics because well this is life and when you blog everything is public. I would be stupid to think that somehow anything I say would be safe from future exploitation. I hate to seem paranoid but better safe than sorry.

At the end of the week I have to tell you I threw all caution out of the window and ate a bit too much. I felt so bad that I had strayed. On top of that I couldn't muster up the energy to work out. I know that is a very lame excuse but it is what I have. I was so mentally and emotionally not to mention physically exhausted I just couldn't do it. When something happens twice in one week, people say I had a right to get all upset. However when I look back at the situation it only makes me worry. Yeah maybe it was expected, but I see it as a personal weakness that I got so upset. I let my guard down at work and that doesn't make me feel any better.

So anyway, needless to say it wasn't a good week. It was a pretty crappy week and one that I don't want repeated. Hopefully the next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment