Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

wedding updates

Ok so things have been nuts with everything. We have June 26th as the date now and I am not changing it anymore :-) We are having a BBQ I think. I am not sure if we will have a DJ or use my IPOD. There is so much to do and so little time. If I could do wedding stuff all day that would be fine with me. t is a lot of fun. Let me list some things for sure
1. June 26th all day event
2. purple is the color
3. so far 4 bridesmaids, 1 maid of honor, 1 best man, 2 flower girls and 1 ring dog (Caely)
4. Have a dress, officiant, possible photographer and cake maker
5. Shopping for bridesmaids dresses and maybe accessories for me next friday
6. Registry started at Bed Bath and Beyond, still need to do Target
7. Finalizing guest list

I am sure there is more but can't remember ahahaah  it is late

No comments:

Post a Comment