Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 27, 2011

gloomy

Today I guess is one of those days that I am just in a bad mood. I was so tired this weekend I didn't do much. I woke up today and had a bad headache. it seems like the dogs were barking all day long and it just intensified the situation. It almost felt like they were yelling at me all day.

I am now taking care of my mom's eldest dog. His name is Louie and he is 13 years old. He is blind and death and unfortunately has accidents. This is kind of new to me as I haven't worked with a dog like this. He is very special to me but still a lot of work. We found a nice laundry basket to use for his bed at night so that way he isn't wondering around and or wouldn't fall off of the bed.

Sometimes I feel like I am responsible for everyone. I feel like no matter what I do it is never enough and there is always something else to do. Someone said to me a few days ago "Do you really think now is the best time to plan a wedding?" The wedding is the only thing that gives me joy at the moment. It is something to look forward to, to be excited about.

Anyway that is it for tonight. Take care all

No comments:

Post a Comment