Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Long time no talk

Well has it been forever or what? I think it has been about 19 days or so. I am sorry for not keeping you up to date, things have been kind of crazy all around. Some of it I cannot get into as this isn't he venue for it but the rest is fine.

My grandpa is now back to his apartment at Van Mall. Unfortunately when he came back the place was on quarantine because a lot of residents were sick. So that wasn't the best way to come out of a rehab center. Luckily we had gone to the lake after he came out and walked around a lot so he had gotten some good air and exercise. He is doing well and enjoying be able to get out and do things on his own. I am happy for him too because I can only guess how tired and bored he was being in the rehab facility.

We are also helping out my mom for a bit. She is staying with us for a short time until we can get my grandpa's house fixed up. Unfortunately it isn't able to be lived in and so we need to change it and get it to livable conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment