Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dinner and a movie

Today we started off our day with going to my grandfather's house to pick up a few things. We had gotten a late night last night and so we were a bit tired and came home and took a nap.

Josh had the great idea of going to Cinetopia and having dinner and a movie. We decided to go see Planet of the Apes in there living room theater. It is the greatest place. They have a grand auditorium and a living room. All seats are leather upholstered and extra wide, they also recline. The living room is for those over 21 years old because you can serve alcohol in there. They also have ottomans to put your feet up and then a pit at the bottom where you can lay down with a lot of pillows. They take your order and then bring you your meal. The food is great but a bit expensive.

Josh had two slices of pieces and some fries with a drink and I had some mac and cheese with chicken and a drink. We went and saw "Rise of the Planet of the Apes." I was a bit nervous at first because sometimes Apes scare me. Additionally, I knew it would be a bit sad and I hate watching things that are sad.

The movie was such an emotional roller coaster. I am very sensitive when it comes to animals and this was no exception. There were many times I was just in tears and trying so hard not to be loud in the theater. I couldn't help it, I just kept crying. The story was moving and it just kept going at a steady pace. There was never a dull moment throughout the whole things. If I wasn't crying, I was thought provoked and in suspense to see what happens next. The main ape was so lifelike and human it just hit me hard. It made me think of how special my dogs are to me and how they are like my children. I can't give out too much but it was sooooo good.

We then stopped quick at Fred Meyers, picked up another movie and Josh and I both got something. Josh got a new CD that he wanted and I got a great backpack that is purple with pink designs. And here we are, just got home, let the dogs out, fed them and sitting down for a movie.

Go see
Rise of the Planet of the Apes

No comments:

Post a Comment