Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

the passing of a friend

Friday I had to put down a very good friend of mine. My mom had had Louie who is a Yorkie Terrier. He was 13 years old. He was blind and deaf and in renal failure. We had taken him in around October or November and the doctor had said he was doing well. I was sure he was fine and we originally brought him in to get a rabies shot. Next thing I know the vet says he is sick. I wasn't there to talk to the doc but my mom was. I was so stunned and upset. I mean it had been a terrible day, this was Thursday we heard about it being a possibility.

We had to take some blood so that we could find out what was really wrong with him. That night I was very upset but tried so hard not to think about it because I knew that if I did I would crumble and then I wouldn't be able to function. I guess a part of me thought that maybe it would be fine and not to think about it. But we got the call saying that yes he was in renal failure and we knew what we had to do. I couldn't leave work

i can't talk about it anymore
love ya louie!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment