Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 20, 2011

too long

So it has been a while since I wrote. I have been so tired and sick with everything going on. My hand is getting better. I finally got the stitches out but it is very weak and still very sore. Things haven't been very good all around in many facets of life. It has taken me off my guard and off my path and plan. I want to get back on and stop this and start over. You can always start over.

I have been sick all weekend which isn't a surprise since every time we have a long weekend I get sick. I am very sick of it ahahaha. I have been in bed not doing anything and it drives me nuts. I haven't had much of a meal at home because I can't cook with my hand. Maybe that is an excuse but it is really hard. So I have been eating a lot of junk food. I think I have gained weight because of it. That just depresses me more but I can get back on track. It is just gonna take me a while.

We have moved the date of the wedding. Having it on a Friday made it too difficult to really enjoy ourselves. We are hoping we can make it work on a Sunday evening so that way people can come for it and maybe only have to miss a day of work if they do so choose.

I am working on the date. Kind of feel like I am back to square one. However the date of the wedding just wasn't going to work for many different reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment