Total Pageviews

Monday, July 4, 2011

Remembering the week

Well here it is, a week after Josh and I are married. You know we have been together for 7 years and so it already felt that we were married. However when Brian announced it and we had the party, it just seemed so much more real.

The whole day was fantastic. Of course we were a bit late in starting but that was really just a slight hang up. Everyone was so nice and happy and it seemed like everyone really enjoyed themselves. I will have so many good memories from it. I saw some old family and met with some old friends and saw some of my new friends. I can't say how much fun it is.

Now it seems official but I think it will feel more official when I can officially change my last name. I don't know what it is but it just seems to be the final piece that I need to fit.

Right now it is the fireworks time. The dogs are hating the loud noise and here it is 12:30am and someone just let another one off and it is so loud. This year they seem to be so much louder more than usual and I feel horrible for my doggies. They get so distraught over it and there is not much we can do but give them benedryl to help keep them calm. Tomorrow is the fourth of July which was my Grandma's birthday.

On the fifth is the anniversary of the death of my father-in-law. He will have been gone a year now and it seems like just yesterday. I can't believe it and I know that it is hard for Josh and his family. We are heading out to Port Orchard tonight when Josh comes home. Josh wants to be with his family and I don't blame him at all. So I hope he will be all right. I worry about him so much. I just pray that it will get easier for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment