Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Night of the last day of school

So today I was not feeling well as it has been all week. I got home and cleaned part of the living room and then unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher. Then I made dinner and then got into watching tv. I have been so behind on watching my favorite shows. I am watching So You Think You Can Dance and it is so much fun. It makes me remember when I used to dance and I miss it so much. I can't believe I used to ump and kick and do all of that when I was younger, wow hard to believe.

Today is Josh's birthday and unfortunately we weren't able to spend any time together which is sad for me. I wanted to spend his bday with him but he had to work. He had this last weekend off but we didn't know that until the last minute. So we need to squeeze in some bday stuff this weekend. He will be working through the week so it will be a challenge. He is working so hard and I am very proud of him.

I can't believe in 9 days we are getting married. It seemed to take forever and now that we are here I can't believe it. We have a lot of stuff done but still have a few more things to work out. We are waiting on a head count o we can figure out what we are doing for food. I am kind of bummed because so many people can't make it and some people haven't even rsvp'd to say yes or no. Oh well I guess but still they will be miss for those that can't come.

No comments:

Post a Comment